No products in the cart.
The high-quality Peruvian superfood is a well-known natural remedy for boosting energy levels and stamina. Our gelatinised maca root assists with weight loss, sexual libido as well as lowering stress & anxiety levels. 90 capsules per container (30-day supply).
Why take it:
- have low energy
- have low iron (biggest vegan source of iron)
- have low stamina, libido
- need to boost your testosterone (men) or progesterone (women) levels
Maca Root Capsules are rich in:
✔️ Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant for improved hearth health, blood circulation and skin benefits
✔️ Zinc – antioxidant for neurological functions and immune response. Essential for one’s sense of taste and smell.
✔️ Iron – responsible for producing haemoglobin, an essential protein in red blood cells.
✔️ Amino Acids – all 20 including the nine essentials
- Supports energy levels, stamina, and mood
- Supports sexual & reproductive health, libido, and performance. Assists with erectile dysfunction
- Rich in vitamin B3 for brain function and lowering cholesterol & risk of heart disease
- Rich in manganese for collagen production and skin health
- The excellent vegan source of iron which prevents long-term illness including Anemia
- 100% natural ingredients & suitable for vegans
You can also buy Anti-Inflammatory capsules from our store.
Ingredients of Maca Root Capsules: Organic Maca Root
The capsule shells that we use are 100% vegan. They are made from HPMC, which is a completely natural pure vegetable cellulose derived from pine trees.
We chose to use these HPMC capsule shells as opposed to the gelatine alternative because one of our core beliefs it to create products that are 100% natural and entirely vegan.
The vegan capsules contain no preservatives, gelatine, wheat, gluten, animal by-products or starch.
Dosage & Nutritional Information
Directions: Take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Cautionary Advice: Do not exceed the instructed daily dose. Store in a cool dry place and keep out of the sight and reach of children. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.